MVBCN Quality Improvement (QI) Plan
The MVBCN is continually working towards improving the collaborative innovation between healthcare providers. The MVBCN has established a Quality Management Committee (QMC) comprised of 40% consumer advocates and 60% professionals that provides opportunity for regional discussions and decision-making centered on the vision of MVBCN.
The QMC also:
- Develops the annual
Quality Improvement (QI) Plan.
- Monitors the implementation of the QI Plan
- Oversees quality improvement efforts at the agency level
- Approves all requests for regional trainings
- Recommends practice guidelines and other policies
For more information regarding the MVBCN, QMC, or the QI Plan, please visit the MVBCN website.
Community & Provider Services (CAPS)
3876 Beverly Ave NE Bldg G, Salem, OR 97305
(503) 585-4977 fax (503) 361-2782