Marion County Health Department
The Marion County Health Department, in collaboration with community partners, provides and purchases high quality services which promote individual and community health to all people in Marion County
The Health Department is committed to:
- Customers - through our customer service focus
- Employees - through our staff development efforts
- Fiscal Responsibility - through our prudent management
- Improvement - through our quality process
- Community - through our collaboration and partnerships
Please click on "Programs and Services" for the address of the program or service that you are looking for.
Email Privacy: While we are happy to answer general questions via email, we suggest you do not transmit personal or health related information in your message. We cannot meet any expectation you might have of confidentiality when you communicate with us over the Internet. If you have a specific personal or health-related issue, please call the appropriate county government office instead.
Programs & Services
To report a public health emergency, or make an urgent report of communicable disease, call (503) 588-5621 at anytime.