If you see a road problem, hazardous or non-hazardous, please let us know.
If you see a hazardous roadway condition, something that needs immediate attention, please call
Marion County Public Works Dispatch at (503) 588-5304.
Examples of hazardous roadway conditions:
- Stop sign or road sign down or missing
- Malfunctioning traffic signal
- Tree on roadway obstructing traffic
- Debris or material on roadway obstructing traffic flow
- Drainage or flooding issue obstructing traffic flow
- Dead animal obstructing traffic flow
- Pothole or sinkhole imposing significant traffic hazard
To report a
non-hazardous/non-emergency roadway concern, please fill out the form or contact us below:
For other issues pertaining to Marion County Public Works, you can also contact us at:
Please note that emails and online submittals are only monitored during our normal business hours.