Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present: CCTV videostreaming
Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
Approve the following recommendations:
Adopt and establish one classification, Quality Improvement Facilitator;
Uphold pay grade for classification, #070 Peer Support Specialist; and
Approve a quitclaim deed to convey real property Tax ID #R68176 located at 245 22nd Street SE, Salem.
Approve an order extending the existing Comcast Cable Franchise agreement through April 30, 2018.
Receive notice of Marion County's Planning Commission's decision granting conceptual approval of Subdivision (SUB) Case #17-003/Bistrika, Clerk's file #5734.
Approve the Intergovernmental Agreement with Oregon State Hospital for $986,689.79 to provide GEI client, on-call, and emergency transport services.
1. Consider approval of an order appointing Rubi Martinez-Sanchez to the Local Alcohol and Drug Planning Committee with a term ending December 31, 2019. – Lisa Miller & Ray Wilson
2. Consider approval of the revised Health Advisory Board Bylaws. – Cary Moller
3. Consider approval of the vacation of an unnamed portion of County Road 765 extending south from Anna Lane NE, lying west of Victor Point Road. – Phil Jones
4. Consider approval of Amendment #7 to the contract for services with Pacific Sanitation, Inc. to increase the rates for Waste to Energy Facility at Coffin Butte and Woodburn Disposal and extend through September 20, 2019. - Brian May
CONTRACT REVIEW BOARD
1. Consider approval of the Special Procurement to contract with Liberty House and Center for Hope and Safety to provide victims assistance services through June 30, 2019. – Commander Jeff Wood and Justin Ford
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting. TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipacion a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: http://www.co.marion.or.us