Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
Marion-Polk Food Share Kick-off Presentation – Gordean Ash, Lisa Miller
Approve an order appointing Jane Vetto to the Marion County Retirement Plans Committee.
Approve a recommendation to retitle and update classification specifications, class code #522, Chief Deputy Medical Examiner, and #523, Deputy Medical Examiner
Approve the quitclaim deeds transferring tax foreclosed property Tax ID #R326075, located between Wheatland Road NE and Broken Top Avenue NE, Keizer.
Approve a quitclaim deed to convey real property Tax ID #R341154, located at 570 Rural Avenue S, Salem.
Approve an order extending the Comcast Cable Franchise through June 30, 2018.
Receive notice of hearings officer's decision approving Administrative Review/Variance (AR/V) Case #17-023/Day Management Corporation.
Approve a resolution eliminating the Marion County Health and Human Services Department Addiction Treatment Services' second change fund.
1. Consider a resolution approving the fiscal year 2018-19 County Assessment Function Funding Assistance (CAFFA) Grant. – Tom Rohlfing, Leslie Box
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
2. Consider approval of a proclamation designating April 2018 as National County Government Month in Marion County. – Commissioner Janet Carlson
3. Consider approval of Amendment #1 to the Contract for Services with Republic Services revising language related to haul destinations and recycling of appliances and add $2,900,000 in funding. – Brian May
4. Consider adoption of an administrative ordinance granting Zone Change/Comprehensive Plan Amendment Case #17-003/R&K Properties, LLC, Clerk's file #5739. – Joe Fennimore
5. Receive and consider appeal of hearings officer's decision denying Conditional Use (CU) 18-002/Lind, Clerk's file #5742 and schedule a public hearing for May 16, 2018. – Joe Fennimore
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting. TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: http://www.co.marion.or.us