Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
Approve an order appointing Bob Riggi, Jennifer Sasaki, Paul Allen, Gerald Bauman, Victoria Palmer, and Jack Yarbrough to the Marion County Board of Property Tax Appeals with terms ending June 30, 2018.
Approve an order appointing Gladys Blum as an honorary member of the Marion County Children and Families Commission.
Approve the Lease Agreement with Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A. Trustee in the amount of $366,290.56 for the Salem Foundation for leasing space used by Health and Human Services, formerly used by the Sheriff's Office, at 3867 Wolverine Drive NE, Building F, Salem through June 30, 2021.
DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
1. Consider approval of a proclamation declaring October 2018 as Domestic Violence Awareness Month in Marion County. – Paige Clarkson, Susana Escobedo, Jayne Downing
2. Consider adoption of an ordinance concurring in the City of Sublimity Urban Growth Boundary Amendment. – Brandon Reich
3. Consider approval of the Grant Agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice for Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site Base Program Category 3 – System Level Diversion Project, for $899,562 through September 30, 2020. – Jeff Wood
4. Consider approval of the Grant Agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice for Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site Base Program Category 1 – First Responder Partnerships, for $460,806 through September 30, 2020. – Jeff Wood
CONTRACT REVIEW BOARD
1. Consider approval of an order allowing the reinstatement of the Marion County Jail Food Service contract. – Camber Schlag, Commander Tad Larson
2. Consider approval of Amendment #7 to the Contract for Services with A'viands, an Elior Company, for the Marion County Jail Food Services, extend through June 30, 2019, and add $1,100,304. – Camber Schlag, Commander Tad Larson
A. Public hearing to consider appeal of hearings officer's decision denying Conditional Use (CU) 18-030/Lee, Clerk's file #5780. – Joe Fennimore
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: