Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
Economic Development – Oregon Garden Foundation Grant Report – Allison Pennell, Oregon Garden Foundation
2018 Marion County Fair Highlights – Tamra Goettsch and Marion County Fair Board Members
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Approve an order amending the initiation of Title III funds from the Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act of approximately $500,000 for law enforcement patrols and training equipment purchases for search and rescue and other emergency services.
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Approve an Intergovernmental Agreement with the USDA-APHIS, Wildlife Services for wildlife damage management services in Marion County, and designate John Lattimer as the authorized representative for this agreement.
Approve an order awarding the Fiscal Year 2017-18 Community Project Grant Applications to the following:
- City of Gervais, $25,000; and
- Jefferson School District, $19,000.
Approve the ratification of the Economic Development Grant Award in the amount of 100,000 to Chemeketa Community College Diesel Mechanics Program.
Approve Amendment #1 to the Contract for Services with Grove, Mueller & Swank, PC to add $80,952 for audit services and extend through June 30, 2019.
Approve the Intergovernmental Agreement with Polk County for $152,314.20 to provide funding to support the Public Health Modernization Grant through June 30, 2019.
Approve incoming funds Amendment #10 with the Oregon Health Authority to add $2,731,486 for the financing of public health services beginning July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019.
Approve the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with Oregon Department of Transportation for $520,397.46 for the Kale Street at Cordon Road construction project.
Approve the Public Improvement Agreement with Intermountain Slurry Seal, Inc. for $445,393.62 for 2018 slurry sealing of various roads in Marion County and the cities of Salem, Silverton, Stayton, and Turner.
Approve an order authorizing the property tax refund in the amount of $16,393.51 to Terminal Freezers, LLC.
1. Consider approval of a resolution to adopt the fourth supplemental budget for fiscal year 2017-18. (TO BE ACTED ON FOLLOWING PUBLIC HEARING) – Debbie Gregg
2. Consider approval of a resolution to adopt the fiscal year 2018-19 budget, make related appropriations, and impose and categorize property taxes. (TO BE ACTED ON FOLLOWING PUBLIC HEARING) – John Lattimer
3. Consider a resolution waiving certain provisions of Marion County Code Chapter 5.10 applicable to the franchise between the county and Comcast of Oregon, LLC. – Alan Haley, Scott Norris
4. Consider approval of the Franchise Agreement with Comcast of Oregon, LLC through June 30, 2028. – Alan Haley
5. Consider approval of the Letter of Agreement with Comcast Cable Franchise for phased dark fiber strands through July 1, 2022. – Alan Haley
6. Consider approval of a proclamation designating July 15-21, 2018 as National Parole and Probation Officers Week in Marion County. – Commander Jeff Wood, Troy Gregg
A. Public hearing to consider adopting the fourth supplemental budget for fiscal year 2017-18. – Debbie Gregg
B. Public hearing to consider adoption of the Fiscal Year 2018-19 Budget. – John Lattimer
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting. TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: http://www.co.marion.or.us