Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, June 28, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
555 Court Street NE, Salem
2017 Marion County Fair Highlights – Tamra Goettsch and Marion County Fair Board Members.
Approve Amendment #5 to the Lease Agreement with Valley Office Buildings, LLC by Pioneer Trust Bank to add $137,317.20 for lease payments and extend the Law Library Lease through June 30, 2020.
Approve an order distributing video lottery receipts to promote economic development for fiscal year 2017-18 to the following:
- GROW EDC, $60,000;
- Oregon Garden Foundation, $100,000
- SEDCOR, $160,000; and
- Travel Salem, $100,000.
Approve the Client Support and Software Agreement with Tyler Technologies, Inc. for $170,065 for the Assessor's Office taxation software program.
Approve the Contract for Services with TVW, Inc. dba Sustainable Cleaning Systems for $200,000 to provide janitorial services at ten Health Department locations.
Approve the Intergovernmental Agreement with Oregon Health Authority for $2,190,493 for the Financing of Public Health.
DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
Approve an order appointing Dr. Douglas Eliason as the Marion County Medical Examiner.
Approve the Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Youth Authority for $1,806,900 for basic and diversion services to reduce and prevent juvenile crime.
Approve an order reappointing Wayne Rawlins to the Marion County Parks Commission with a term ending June 30, 2021.
Approve an order extending the term of the Cable Franchise Agreement with Comcast of Oregon I, Inc. until October 31, 2017.
Approve Amendment #1 to the Intergovernmental Agreement with Oregon Department of Transportation to add $910,833 to the 45th Avenue Bike Pedestrian Improvement Project.
Approve Amendment #1 to the Public Improvement Agreement with K&E Excavating, Inc. to add $240,913.02 for the St. Louis Road Rail Crossing Safety Project.
Approve the Materials Price Agreements for rock products used for maintenance activities performed by Public Works employees on Marion County's road system to the following: Allied Rock, LLC (Lyons); Baker Rock (Molalla); Crabtree Crushing (Dundee); Hupp Farms (Silverton); K & E Excavating (Silverton); Knife River (Jefferson, Salem, Sherwood, Stayton); Northrock, Inc. (Lyons); PNP Quarry (Salem); River Bend Sand & Gravel (Salem, Turner) and Windsor Rock (Keizer).
Approve the Materials Price Agreements for asphalt concrete and asphalt cements used for maintenance activities performed by Public Works employees on Marion County's road system to the following: Baker Rock (Dayton); Knife River (Salem) and River Bend Sand & Gravel (Salem).
Approve Amendment #3 with the Oregon Judicial Department to add $17, 215 for the Veterans Drug Court.
Approve an order authorizing the Treasurer to invest in surplus county funds.
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
1. Consider a resolution regarding the Turner Downtown Renewal Plan. – Gloria Roy and Elaine Howard, Elaine Howard Consulting, LLC
2. Consider approval of the Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Human Services for $250,000 to provide in-home crisis respite services for children and youth. – Cydney Nestor
3. Consider approval of the Contract for Services with Bridgeway Recovery Services, Inc. to provide Marion County Re-entry Initiative services in the following:
- $228,000 for treatment education;
- $165,578 for the Transition Center clientele;
- $258,790 for non-violent property and drug offenders with medium to high risk;
- $378,822 for males released from prison for medium to high risk who are substance abusing with a co-occurring mental health disorder; and
- $358,192 for qualified offenders with primary custody of minor children.
– Sheriff Jason Myers and Commander Jeff Wood
A. Public hearing to consider the application for Mass Gathering Case #17-003/Whitewind Woodland, LLC. Clerks file #5725. – Brandon Reich
B. Public hearing to consider Zone Change/Comprehensive Plan Case #17-001/Sharabarin, Clerk's file #5724. – Joe Fennimore
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting. TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipacion a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: http://www.co.marion.or.us