Welcome to Marion County WIC
Bienvenidos a WIC del Condado de Marion
Do I qualify? What can I learn?How do I apply? Where can I find support?
WIC Works Wonders!
For Women - Women on the WIC program eat better, have healthier babies and receive earlier prenatal care.
For Infants - Infants born to WIC mothers weigh more and grow and develop better.
For Children- Children on WIC eat foods with more iron and vitamin C, visit their doctors more regularly and receive their shots on time.
What is WIC?
WIC is the Women, Infants and Children Nutrition Program. WIC provides supplemental food, nutrition education and referral to health services to help keep pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants and children healthy and strong.
Marion County WIC
3180 Center St. NE, Suite 1360
Salem, OR 97301
Page last updated: 04 September, 2018
- Counseling to improve health through good nutrition.
- eWIC cards to buy foods that keep you healthy and strong.
- Information and referrals for prenatal care and shots for your baby.
- Classes on nutrition, recipes, taking care of babies and how to breastfeed.
Classes are FREE.
- Information on good eating during pregnancy and breastfeeding and how to feed your child.
- Referrals to other services and programs like Food Stamps, Adult Family Services and the Oregon Health Plan