Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) update.
Flu shot presentation – Dawn Lehman
Wildfire housing proposal –Commissioner Danielle Bethell, Jan Fritz, and Matt Lawyer
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES – Action
1. Consider approval of a proclamation recognizing the month of September as National Recovery Month in Marion County. –Teri Morgan and Melissa Pola
Approve an order for the resolution of a litigation matter.
Approve a recommendation to reactivate the Labor and Employee Relations Manager classification and uphold the pay grade for classification code #064, Human Resources Manager.
Receive notice of hearings officer's decision recommending approval for Zone Change/Comprehensive Plan Amendment (ZC/CP) Case #21-004/Anthony Arnautov and schedule a public hearing for October 13, 2021.
Approve Amendment #5 to the Intergovernmental Agreement with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) to add $101,952 in incoming federal funds for a new contract total of $166,788.72 to continue providing patrol services on BLM land through September 30, 2022.
Approve an order for the cancellation of uncollectible personal property tax accounts in the amount of $119,949.01.
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
2. Consider approval of the Contract for Services with LocumTenens.com in the amount of $760,000 to provide qualified candidates to fill temporary medical staff positions in Behavioral Health Programs and Alcohol and Drug Treatment Programs through September 30, 2024. –Cydney Nestor
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
3. Consider approval of the Contract for Services with Garten Services, Inc. in the amount of $800,000 to provide janitorial services at various county locations through September 30, 2024. –Ryan Matthews
4. Consider approval of the Administrative Services Agreement with Navia Benefit Solutions in the amount of $125,000 to provide third party administrative services for certain employee benefit plans that are maintained by the county through December 31, 2026. –Michelle Shelton and Kathie Carter
5. Consider approval of the Architectural and Engineering Contract with David Evans and Associates, Inc. in the amount of $874,982.13 to provide engineering services for the Hazelgreen Road NE/Pudding River Bridge Replacement project through October 31, 2025. –Ryan Crowther
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: