Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) update. –Katrina Rothenberger
Approve a recommendation to uphold the pay grade for classification #653, Information Technology Supervisor; and adjust upward the pay grade for classification #648, Support Technician.
Receive hearings officer's decision approving Administrative Review (AR) Case #20-005/Arnold and Hupp.
Schedule adoption of an administrative ordinance for June 17, 2020, granting Zone Change/Comprehensive Plan (ZC/CP) Case #20-001/Chemeketa Community College on property owned by A&S Real Estate Management, LLC.
1. Consider approval of the Contract for Services with Oregon Lock and Access in the amount of $250,000 for Medeco Security Locks and Access Controls for all county owned and leased buildings through June 30, 2025. –Colleen Coons-Chaffins
2. Consider approval of a resolution to adopt the Fiscal Year 2020-21 Marion County Budget. (TO BE ACTED ON FOLLOWING THE PUBLIC HEARING) –Debbie Gregg
3. Consider adopting an administrative ordinance for Legislative Amendment (LA) Case #20-001/Amending Marion County Code, Title #17, related to temporary hardship dwellings. –Joe Fennimore
4. Consider approval of the Standard Professional Services Contract with DOWL, LLC in the amount of $573,182.32 to provide architectural and engineering services for the River Road South, Willamette River, Independence Bridge project through June 30, 2022. –Ryan Crowther
5. Consider approval of the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with the City of Salem in the amount of $150,000. Marion County adults in custody will provide land maintenance services for the city through June 30, 2021. –Sheriff Joe Kast and Commander Kevin Karvandi
A. Public hearing to consider a resolution to adopt the Fiscal Year 2020-21 Marion County Budget. –Debbie Gregg
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: