Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
Approve a quitclaim deed approving the private sale of Tax ID #R56581 for .06 acres located in Keizer, Oregon.
Schedule final consideration to adopt an administrative ordinance for October 23, 2019, granting Zone Change/Comprehensive Plan (ZC/CP) Case #19-001/Chris Clements for property owned by the State Grange of Oregon Patrons of Husbandry.
Approve an order advancing tax levies to certain small taxing districts pursuant to ORS 311.392 for the year 2019-20.
1. Consider approval of the Health Insurance Study Committee (HISC) renewal recommendations to the Marion County Law Enforcement Association (MCLEA) Health Insurance Plan for plan year 2020. –Justine Flora
2. Consider approval of the HISC renewal recommendations to the Non-MCLEA Health Insurance Plan for plan year 2020. –Justine Flora
3. Consider approval of an order appointing Lani Radtke as the designated Marion County Engineer. –Brian Nicholas
4. Consider adopting an administrative ordinance amending the Marion County Urban and Rural Zone Code Chapters #16 and #17, adopting revised floodplain maps for the area near Turner, and adopting code amendments to comply with the National Flood Insurance Program. –Brandon Reich
5. Consider adopting an administrative ordinance granting Zone Change/Comprehensive Plan/Property Line Adjustment (ZC/CP/PLA) Case #18-007/Tofte Family, LLC. –Joe Fennimore
6. Consider approval of the Purchase Order Contract with Suburban Chevrolet in the amount of $105,134.07 for the purchase of four passenger vans as part of the annual scheduled light duty replacement plan of the Marion County Consolidated Fleet Management. –Dennis Mansfield
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: