Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, July 24 2019, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem, Oregon
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
OLCC Application – Recommended Approval
Micheladas Y Antojitos El Perico, LLC - dba Micheladas Y Antojitos El Perico
Approve an order selling a proposed list of Tax Foreclosed properties in Marion County at a public auction on September 10, 2019.
Approve an order reappointing Todd C. McCann as a justice of the peace pro tempore for the Marion County Justice of the Peace District, effective August 1, 2019 through July 31, 2020.
Approve Amendment #2 to the Intergovernmental Agreement with the State of Oregon Department of Education to add $31,326 for a total of $455,270 for family support program crime prevention services through June 30, 2021.
Receive notice of hearings officer's decision dismissing Partition/Variance (P/V) Case #19-002/Short.
Receive notice of hearings officer's recommendation for Zone Change/Comprehensive Plan Amendment/Conditional Use/Partition (ZC/CP/CU/P) Case #18-006/Marion Investment Group, LLC, and schedule a public hearing for August 14, 2019.
Approve the Purchase Order Contract with Les Schwab Tire Center for an estimated amount of $190,000 for the purchase of county fleet vehicle tires, alignment, and rotation services for Fiscal Year 2019-20.
Approve the Purchase Order Contract with Carson Oil Co., Inc. in the amount of $900,000 to purchase bulk fuel for county fleet vehicles through June 30, 2020.
Approve the Contract for Services with 4M4 Solutions in the amount of $200,000 to assist the Sheriff's Office with Project Management and Subject Matter Expert services.
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
1. Consider approval of the Contract for Services with Nathaniel Kravitz, LLC in the amount of $218,400 for Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) services through June 30, 2021. –Cydney Nestor
2. Consider approval of the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Transportation in the amount of $2,826,495 for the Hollywood Drive Bike/Pedestrian Improvements Project through July 17, 2029. –Ryan Crowther
3. Consider approval of Amendment #1 to the Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Transportation for incoming funds in the amount of $2,647,034.87 and change the project location to Hayesville Drive from Portland Road to Fuher Street, Salem. –Ryan Crowther
4. Consider approval of the Contract for Services with Cappelli Miles in the amount of $1,098,000 to provide media planning and placement services to the Marion County Public Works Environmental Services Division through June 30, 2022. –Brian May
5. Consider approval of the reinstatement of Amendment #1to the Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon State Hospital to add $813,310.21 for a total of $1,800,000 for medical transport services and extend the date through June 30, 2021. –Sheriff Joe Kast and Commander Eric Hlad
A. Public Hearing to consider approval of the sale of Tax ID #R108128 to the City of Woodburn in the amount of $754.95. –Jeff White, LeAnne Aurand, and Camber Schlag
B. Public Hearing to consider Zone Change/Comprehensive Plan/Conditional Use (ZC/CP/CU) Case #18-008 / Apostolic Christian Faith of Silverton. –Joe Fennimore
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: