Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, October 5, 2022, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
1. United Way 2022 Employee Contribution Campaign Kick-off. –Melissa Rounds and Melinda Freshour, Donor Stewardship and Special Initiatives - United Way of the Mid-Willamette Valley
2. Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Investment Partnerships programs. –Tim Glisson
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
3. Approve a resolution approving Substantial Amendment #2 to the 2021-2022 Annual Action Plan under the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Investments Partnership programs.
4. Approve the Contract for Services with Consolidated Administrative Services in the amount of $63,982.80 for third party administrator over employee benefits through December 31, 2023.
5. Schedule final consideration to adopt an administrative ordinance for October 12, 2022, granting Zone Change/Comprehensive Plan Amendment/Partition/Adjustment (ZC/CP/P/ADJ) Case #21-009/Roberts and Stickler.
6. Schedule final consideration to adopt an order for October 12, 2022, granting Administrative Review (AR) Case #21-038/Joshua Fogarty.
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
7. Consider approval of the Subrecipent Agreement with the Marion County Housing Authority in the amount of $3,300,000 to implement and manage the county's Emergency Rental Assistance Program under the ERA2 Grant Award from the United States Department of the Treasury through December 31, 2025. –Melissa Rounds and Camber Schlag
8. Consider approval of the Health Insurance Study Committee (HISC) renewal recommendations to the Marion County Law Enforcement Association (MCLEA) and the Non-MCLEA Health Insurance Plan for plan year 2023. –Lori Klemsen and Kathie Carter
9. Consider approval of an order adopting the updated stormwater quality treatment engineering standards effective February 15, 2023. –Lani Radtke, Matt Knudsen, and Max Hepburn
10. Consider approval of the Purchase Order with Withnell Dodge in the amount of $627,261 for the one-time purchase of 14 light-duty fleet vehicles as part of the county's annual scheduled light duty replacement plan. –Dennis Mansfield
11. Consider approval of the Purchase Order with Peterson Machinery in the amount of $123,015.11 for the one-time purchase of one 2022 Caterpillar 906 Loader. –Andrew Johnson
12. Consider approval of the Purchase Order with Peterson Machinery in the amount of $384,312.90 for the one-time purchase of one 2022 Caterpillar 950M-BR Wheel Loader.–Andrew Johnson
13. Consider approval of the annual recertification of Marion County's participation in the Community Rating System (CRS) of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). –Lindsey King
14. Consider a Land Use Board of Appeals (LUBA) remand of the application for Conditional Use (CU) Case #20-044/Seasons at Red Oaks Farm, LLC. –Brandon Reich
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: