Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
Earthwise certification plaque presentation to Marion County Courthouse Green Team. – Alan Pennington, Bailey Payne
Approve the following recommendations:
- Uphold pay grade for classifications #435, Mechanic Senior;
- Adjust upward pay grades for five classifications:
- #371, Assistant Planner;
- #372, Associate Planner;
- #373, Senior Planner;
- #374, Principal Planner; and
- #433, Mechanic.
- Unit change for two classifications from Unit 06, MCEA to Unit 13, Non-Represented, Non-Supervisory:
- #373, Senior Planner; and
- #374, Principal Planner.
Approve Amendment #1 to the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with Lane County to extend the food handlers testing through June 30, 2021.
Approve the Marion County Infectious Waste Disposal Agreement with the City of Portland for the boxed medical waste disposal program through September 20, 2019.
Approve an order appointing Tim Rice and April Murazzo to the Solid Waste Management Advisory Board with terms ending April 23, 2022.
Receive notice of hearings officer's decision approving Conditional Use Case #18-008/Ashfield Solar, LLC, Property owned by the Lucas Living Trust.
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
1. Consider approval of an order appointing Justin Hopkins to the Marion County Public Safety Coordinating Council. – Commissioner Carlson
2. Consider approval of the retroactive Contract for Services with Salem Health to provide Acute Inpatient Psychiatric Services for $727,000 from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2019. – Scott Richards
3. Consider approval of the incoming funds Contract for Services with Community Action Agency to provide a peer support specialist to support mental health and veterans court participants for $109,676 through June 30, 2019. – Cydney Nestor
4. Consider approval of the Public Improvement Agreement with Carter and Company for the Marion Creek Bridge Replacement project on the Jefferson-Marion Highway for $1,265,354.50 through August 31, 2019. – Brian Nicholas
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting. TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: http://www.co.marion.or.us