Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
Coronavirus) update. –Katrina Rothenberger
HUMAN RESOURCES – ACTION
1. Consider approval of a proclamation designating the week of April 18-24, 2021 as National Volunteer Week in Marion County. –Sherry Lintner
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
OLCC Applications – Recommended Approval
Gallon House Farms, LLC, dba Gallon House Farms –Silverton, Oregon
Tienda Mexicana Monte Alban, LLC, dba Tienda Mexicana Monte Alban –Woodburn, Oregon
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
Approve Amendment #21 to the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Health Authority to add $262,390.66 for a new contract total of $11,745,583.21 for Program Element (PE) 01-05, COVID-19 Local Active Monitoring through June 30, 2021.
Approve an order appointing Jay Bergmann, Leslie Martin, and Matt Lawyer to the Marion County Health Insurance Study Committee (HISC) as voting management representatives.
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
2. Consider approval of the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Health Authority in the amount of $400,000 for Peer Recovery Initiated in Medical Establishments (PRIME), infectious disease testing, and Linkage to Care through September 30, 2022. –Cydney Nestor and Theresa Morgan
3. Consider approval of an order initiating the consideration of amendments to the Marion County Comprehensive Plan Urbanization Element and scheduling a public hearing for May 26, 2021. –Brandon Reich
4. Consider approval of Amendment #10 to the Contract for Services with Pacific Sanitation, Inc. to add $1,452,600 for a new contract total of $12,277,058.33 for the hauling of ash residue from the Marion County Waste-to-Energy Facility (WTEF) to the Coffin Butte Landfill and the North Marion County Disposal Facility through June 30, 2024. –Brian May
5. Consider approval of the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) for the Silverton Road at Desart Road Improvement Project estimated at $1,565,100, of which ODOT will provide an estimated $1,443,335 in federal funds and the remaining estimate of $121,765 will be funded by Marion County through April 14, 2031. –Ryan Crowther
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: