Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, September 18, 2019, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem, Oregon
Flu shot presentation – Diana Dickey
Approve an order to revise Marion County Administrative Policy #705, Remote Access Control.
Schedule a public hearing for October 9, 2019, to consider amendments to the Marion County Code (MCC), Title #16 (Urban Zone Code) and Title #17 (Rural Zone Code) related to beekeeping in residential zones, Legislative Amendment (LA) #19-003.
Receive hearings officer's decision upholding the planning director's decision revoking Conditional Use (CU) Case # 16-014/Klopfenstein.
Approve an order canceling uncollectable personal property tax accounts in the amount of $37,927.87.
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
1. Consider approval of a proclamation designating the week of September 17-23, 2019, as Constitution Week in Marion County. –Day Westine, Arleta Day, and Beverly Davis, Regent, Chemeketa Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution
2. Consider approval of the Tax Foreclosed and Surplus Real Properties sold at public auction held on September 10, 2019. –Camber Schlag and LeAnne Aurand
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
3. Consider approval of the Contract for Services with Constance Henderson, LLC in the amount of $162,000 to provide Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) services through September 25, 2020. –Cydney Nestor
4. Consider approval of a Blanket Purchase Order Agreement with CDW Government LLC, in the amount of $300,000 for the purchase of various Information Technology related hardware and services through June 30, 2020. –Scott Emry
5. Consider approval of Amendment #2 to the Marion County Infectious Waste Disposal Agreement with Marion Recycling Center, Inc. dba Marion Environmental Services for the disposal of infectious waste within Marion County at the Energy-from-Waste Facility through September 20, 2020. –Brian May
6. Consider approval of Amendment #1 to the Contract for Services with Metro Metals Northwest, Inc. to add $600,000 for a contract total of $6,600,000 for the collection, hauling, and recycling of ferrous metals through September 20, 2020. –Brian May
7. Consider approval of Amendment #8 to the Contract for Services with Pacific Sanitation, Inc. to add a sixteen percent rate increase for an estimated $122,000 for the hauling of ash generated at the Energy-from-Waste Facility through September 20, 2020. –Brian May
8. Consider approval of Amendment #4 to the Contract for Services with Covanta Marion, Inc. for additional terms and conditions and extend the services for the supply and processing of solid waste through September 20, 2020. –Brian May
9. Consider approval of a Purchase Order with Potters Industries, LLC in the amount of $175,000 for the purchase of reflective marking spheres through June 30, 2020, for use in roadway striping . –Scott Wilson
10. Consider approval of the Purchase Order Contract with Withnell Dodge in the amount of $137,954.37 for the purchase of six Dodge Charger Interceptors as part of the annual scheduled light duty replacement plan for the Marion County Consolidated Fleet Management Fund. –Dennis Mansfield
11. Consider approval of the incoming funds Project Grant Agreement with Western Federal Lands Highway Division in the amount of $864,635 for the chip sealing of North Fork Road and Gates Hill Road. –Scott Wilson and Ryan Crowther
12. Consider approval of the Contract for Services with Dr. Lance Loberg, M.D. in the amount of $522,000 to provide physician services for the Marion County Jail and the Marion County Juvenile Detention Center through June 30, 2022. – Sheriff Joe Kast and Commander Tad Larson
13. Consider approval of the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Corrections for the 2019-21 biennium ending June 30, 2021, in the amount of $486,905 to divert qualified offenders with custody of minor children from prison to probation with the intent of keeping families intact. – Sheriff Joe Kast and Commander Kevin Karvandi
14. Consider approval of the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Corrections for the 2019-21 biennium ending June 30, 2021 in the amount of $1,011,639 to provide addiction treatment to offenders that are at risk of offending again. –Sheriff Joe Kast and Commander Kevin Karvandi
A. Public hearing to consider the appeal of the hearings officer's decision denying Conditional Use/Variance (CU/V) Case #19-010/Maddux. –Joe Fennimore.
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: