Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, August 19, 2020, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) update. –Katrina Rothenberger
Approve the recommendation to adjust upward the pay grades for classification #601, Assistant Legal Counsel; #603, Assistant Legal Counsel Senior; and #612, Hearings Officer Senior; retitling #612, Hearings Officer Senior to Hearings Officer; inactivating #611, Hearings Officer; reactivating the classification of Accountant 1 with class code #186 and establishing a pay grade; upholding pay grades for #035, Accountant 2; and #036, Chief Accountant.
Approve an order reappointing Todd C. McCann as a justice of the peace pro tempore for the Marion County Justice of the Peace District, effective August 19, 2020, through July 31, 2021.
Approve the Merchant Services Agreement with Retail Lockbox, Inc. for online credit card and Automated Clearing House (ACH) merchant services for property tax payments in a service fee model where transaction fees are paid by the customer with no cost to the county through June 30, 2024.
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
1. Consider approval of Amendment #1 to the incoming funds Contract for Services with Salem Health to add $100,000 for a new contract total of $200,000 for mental health screening services provided by the Marion County Health and Human Services Psychiatric Crisis Center and extend the term through August 31, 2021. –Cydney Nestor
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
2. Consider approval of the Purchase Order with Robert Half International, Inc. in the amount of $187,000 for temporary staffing to assist with financial tracking through December 31, 2020. –Ryan Matthews
3. Consider approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement and a resolution with the Oregon Department of Transportation for right-of-way services for the Lancaster Drive: Center Street to Monroe Avenue Project through September 30, 2022. –Ryan Crowther
4. Consider approval of the Contract for Services with Great Western Sweeping, Inc. in the amount of $656,861.21 for East Salem Service District street sweeping services through June 30, 2023. –Matt Knudsen and Thomas Kissinger
5. Consider approval of the Grant Agreement with the Oregon Criminal Justice Commission in the amount of $857,198 for the Marion County Coronavirus Emergency Response through January 19, 2022. –Commander Kevin Karvandi and Commander Eric Hlad
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: