Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
1. Approve a resolution amending the application to the Oregon Department of Revenue to participate in the Fiscal Year 2022-23 County Assessment Function Funding Assistance (CAFFA) Grant.
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
2. Approve Amendment #6 to the Contract for Services with the Mid-Willamette Valley Community Action Agency, Inc. to add $318,161 for a new contract total of $1,534,559 to provide services to veterans in Marion County through June 30, 2023.
3. Approve four Contracts for Sale for the sale of tax foreclosed properties sold at a public auction held on April 25, 2022, for Tax ID's #521103, Arlen and Kinzie Stadeli; #559911, Juan and Rubisela Plata; #597968 and #597970, Alejandro and Teresa Soto; and #106178, Alejandra Garcia.
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
4. Approve Amendment #7 to the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Health Authority to add $25,000 for a new contract total of $14,130,699.89 to increase funding for Home Visiting, PE42-14, through June 30, 2023.
5. Approv an order adopting the Marion County Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Transition Plan for Public Rights-of-Way.
6. Approve Amendment #2 to the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with the City of Salem to add $250,000 for a new contract total of $500,000 to continue to provide Adults In Custody (AIC) work crews and supervision retroactive to November 2021, through June 30, 2022.
7. Approve an order changing the authority of the Tax Collector to issue property tax refunds in the amount of $20,000 or less without a specific Board action.
8. Approve an order distributing Oregon State Forestry timber revenue in the amount of $314,649.67 as per ORS Chapter 530. –Sam Brentano
9. Consider approval of an order adopting revised Marion County Administrative Policy #496 and Procedure #496-A, Investment of Public Funds. –Jeff White and Sam Brentano
10. Consider approval of a resolution authorizing the financing of real and personal property in a not to exceed principal amount of $20,000,000 for the purchase and construction of multiple capital projects. –Jeff White
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
11. Consider approval of American Rescue Plan Act Memoranda of Understanding with Marion County Community Services, Marion County Health and Human Services, and Marion County Public Works for the following projects effective March 3, 2021, through December 31, 2026:
–Chris Eppley, Debbie Gregg, and Camber Schlag
12. Consider approval of an order adopting revised Marion County Administrative Policy #304 and Procedures #304-A, #304-B, and #304-C, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). –Justine Flora, Leslie Martin, and Don AlexanderHEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
13. Consider approval of the Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Administrative Services in the amount of $600,000 for motor vehicle rentals, fuel purchases, and motor pool shop services retroactive to July 1, 2021, through August 24, 2025. –Ryan Matthews JUVENILE DEPARTMENT
14. Consider approval of the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Human Services in the amount of $1,350,000 for Title IV-E reimbursement for services provided to youth who are at risk of being removed from their home. –Troy Gregg
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: