Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Approve the revisions to Administrative Policy #902 and Procedure #902-A - Memberships, Dues, and Subscriptions.
Approve a recommendation to adjust upward the pay grade for classification #016, Legal Secretary 1 and #017, Legal Secretary 2.
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
Approve Amendment #6 to the Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Health Authority to reduce the Public Health Services Agreement by $104 for a revised total of $2,941,814 for the financing of public health services.
Approve an order reappointing John Caruso as the Marion County representative to the North Santiam Watershed Council with a term ending December 31, 2022.
Approve an order for a property tax refund in the amount of $23,980.65 to Evergreen Manor, LLC.
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
1. Consider approval of the Contract for Services with Kay Lynn Dieter, MD in the amount of $290,160 to provide medical assessment and supervision of adults receiving mental health services through January 31, 2021. –Cydney Nestor
2. Consider approval of the Purchase Order Contract with SHI International Corporation in the amount of $693,958.11 for the purchase of supporting software and hardware for the Marion County Sheriff's Office and the Marion County Assessor's Office. –Scott Emry and Ken Pearson
3. Consider approval of the Purchase Order Contract with Presidio Networked Solutions Group, LLC in the amount of $105,052.74 for the purchase of Cisco SmartNet Hardware and Software Maintenance Renewal through December 31, 2020. –Scott Emry and Ken Pearson
4. Consider an order approving the revised bylaws of the Marion County Justice Reinvestment Council. – Undersheriff Jeff Wood
5. Consider an order approving the appointment of the following individuals as members of the Marion County Justice Reinvestment Council effective January 29, 2020 with terms ending December 31, 2022. – Undersheriff Jeff Wood
- Commissioner Kevin Cameron
- Sheriff Joe Kast
- District Attorney Paige Clarkson
- Tamra Goettsch
- Anne-Marie Bandfield
- Undersheriff Jeff Wood
- Commander Kevin Karvandi
- Sherry Bensema
- Erik Andersson
- Dick Withnell
- Kristy McIntosh
- Jessica Howard
- Jessica Kampfe
- Alison Kelley
- Mel Slate
- Deputy Chief Skip Miller
- Tim Murphy
- Jimmy Jones
- Jeff Steeprow
6. Consider approval of the Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Forestry in the amount of $150,000 to provide patrol services on state forest lands in Marion County through June 30, 2025. –Sheriff Joe Kast and Commander Jeff Stutrud
7. Consider approval of Amendment #1 to the Contract for Services with Bridgeway Recovery Services to incorporate language, add detail to the statement of work, and reduce the Link-Up contract by $228,063 for a new total of $146,909 through June 30, 2021. –Sheriff Joe Kast and Commander Kevin Karvandi
8. Consider approval of the Memorandum of Understanding with Health and Human Services in the amount of $935,169 to provide peer navigators through September 30, 2021. –Sheriff Joe Kast and Commander Jeff Stutrud
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: