Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Approve an order appointing Commissioner Brentano to the Association of Oregon and California Counties Board of Directors as Marion County's representative until December 31, 2020.
Approve the recommendation to uphold the pay grade and update the specifications for classification #093, Project Manager Senior.
Approve the recommendation to establish and adopt the classification for Corrections Nurse (LPN).
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
Approve Amendment #1 to the Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Health Authority for HIV Early Intervention and Outreach Services to add $175,979 and replace Exhibit A.
DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
1. Consider approval of the Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Justice for $974,923 for the DA Liaison to act as a representative to the Oregon Child Support Program through June 30, 2023. - Paige Clarkson and Concetta Schwesinger
2. Consider approval of the 2017-18 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report. – Cynthia Granatir and Jeff White
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
3. Consider approval of an order appointing Sean Moriarty and Hannah Childress to the Marion County Health Advisory Board with terms ending December 31, 2022. – Cary Moller
4. Consider approving adoption of an ordinance amending Marion County's Urban and Rural Zone Codes, chapters 16 and 17, to conform to changes in state law and clarifying amendments. – Brandon Reich
CONTRACT REVIEW BOARD
5. Consider approval of the Discretionary Action to reinstate the Public Improvement Agreement with Hydro-Temp Mechanical back to October 1, 2018. - Camber Schlag, Kevin Burton, Colleen Coons-Chaffins, and Tina Toney
6. Consider approval of Amendment #2 to the Public Improvement Agreement with Hydro-Temp Mechanical to reinstate the contract and extend the contract date to June 7, 2019. - Camber Schlag, Kevin Burton, Colleen Coons-Chaffins, and Tina Toney
A. Public hearing to consider Zone Change/Comprehensive Plan (ZC/CP) Case 18-003/Perez. – Joe Fennimore
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: