Marion County Health & Human Services
Join our team/Únase a nuestro equipo
Programs and Services
We are excited to announce the move of several programs and services to the new Health & Human Services building at 3160 Center Street NE in Salem. This is on the same Campus as our 3180 building. The following programs and services will be located at 3160 Center Street NE:
- Administrative Offices and Services
- Communicable Disease Control
- Community Health Improvement Partnership (CHIP)
- Early Childhood Nursing Program
- Environmental Health (food licenses, food handler cards)
- Health Promotion & Prevention Services
- Public Health Clinic (Immunizations, STD testing & treatment, tuberculosis testing & treatment)
- Vital Statistics (Birth & death records)
- WIC (Women, Infants & Children)
For more information on a specific program, call the appropriate number below:
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services: 503-588-5288
- Communicable Disease Reporting Line: 503-588-5621
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC): 503-588-5057
- Vital Records: 503-588-5406
Marion County Health & Human Services strives to create a safe and welcoming community where all people can access high quality health and human services, and are supported to achieve their highest level of health.
We are committed to creating a vibrant community in Marion County, where all people have opportunities to live healthy, purposeful lives.
Check out our 2018-2023 Strategic Plan!
Having trouble finding what you're looking for?
- Try clicking on "Programs and Services" for the address of the program or service that you are looking for.
- Try using the search feature on the top right of this page to enter key words like "restaurant scores" or "WIC vouchers".
- Still can't find what you need? Call our administrative office at
Email Privacy: While we are happy to answer general questions via email, we suggest you do not transmit personal or health related information in your message. We cannot meet any expectation you might have of confidentiality when you communicate with us over the Internet. If you have a specific personal or health-related issue, please call the appropriate county government office instead.
Programs & Services
To report a public health emergency, or make an urgent report of communicable disease, call (503) 588-5621 at anytime.