The Marion County WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) Program is a public health nutrition service that connects families with nutrition education and healthy foods needed during pregnancy and childhood.
- Benefits to buy healthy foods, like whole grains, milk, fruits, and vegetables
- Answers to your questions about nutrition, feeding practices, and prenatal care
- Support and help for families breastfeeding and offering breast milk
- Classes on a variety of health and parenting topics
- Referrals to other programs and services