Welcome to Marion County WIC
Bienvenidos a WIC del Condado de Marion
ATTENTION: Important information about WIC services during the COVID-19 outbreak
Starting March 30, 2020, all Marion County WIC offices will be closed to the public until further notice. We will continue to provide WIC services by phone, video, text, and email. Our goal is to offer nutritious foods and quality health education, while keeping your family and our staff healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Marion County WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) Program is a public health nutrition service that connects families with nutrition education and healthy foods needed during pregnancy and childhood.
- Benefits to buy healthy foods, like whole grains, milk, fruits, and vegetables;
- Answers to your questions about nutrition, feeding practices, prenatal care, and more;
- Support and help for families breastfeeding and offering breast milk;
- Classes on a variety of health and parenting topics; and
- Referrals to other programs and services.
During your WIC visit, we will:
- Check to see if you qualify for WIC services
- Check your child's growth
- Talk about your family's health and diet needs
- Answer your questions
- Tell you about other programs that may be able to help you
- Give you an eWIC card to buy WIC-approved food
Marion County WIC
3180 Center St. NE, Suite 1360, Salem, OR 97301
Phone: (503) 588-5057 | Fax: (503) 566-2971
Text: Message "marion" to 20121 to start a text conversation with Marion County WIC!
Click here for a list of our FIVE locations throughout Marion County!
Page last updated: 14 April 2021