- Offers a variety of services to breastfeeding mothers including general information about breastfeeding, support groups, and how to become a milk donor! Offered in Español (Spanish) .
- Offers online self-learning classes for breastfeeding, childbirth, and mother and baby care. See their website for additional information.
La Leche League International
- Provides a list of breastfeeding information from A to Z. The topics listed are interests from other parents of breastfed children. Under each topic drop down menu are links to articles that discuss the selected topic in-depth. Offered in Español (Spanish), Français (French), 中文 (Chinese), 日本 語 (Japanese), Русский (Russian), Ελληνικά (Greek), Türkçe (Turkish), and العربية (Arabic).
- Aims to provide evidence-based breastfeeding information through a variety of networks, such as connecting moms with local breastfeeding counselors, articles, and Facebook groups.
- Have Infant Feeding Specialists who are available for feeding consultations, planning sessions, and feeding sessions. Visit their website to learn more about these services.
Stanford Medicine Breastfeeding
- A medicine website that covers a range of knowledge about breastfeeding, including but not limited to, the first hour of breastfeeding, successful breastfeeding techniques, hand expression of milk, etc.