Marion County Parks
**MARION COUNTY PARK NOTICES**
Due to wildfires, the following parks are CLOSED:
Due to ice-storms, the following GATED parks are CLOSED:
North Fork Area Public Access CLOSURES
* Only Authorized Vehicles and Pedestrians may use N Fork Rd SE, Gates Hill Rd SE, Pioneer Rd SE.
* No access to Little North Fork or Santiam River allowed from N Fork Rd SE, Gates Hill Rd SE, Pioneer Rd SE.
* No parking within right of way on N Fork Rd SE, Gates Hill Rd SE, Pioneer Rd SE.
* No bicyclists allowed to use right of way on N Fork Rd SE, Gates Hill Rd SE, Pioneer Rd SE.
* Continued Park Closures are to allow for the reconstruction of needed infrastructure within North Fork Park, Salmon Falls Park, and Bear Creek Park/Campground, and to reduce congestion on N Fork Rd and Gates Hill Rd.
County Park News
Parks Use and Rules
Emergency Phones on North Fork Road Corridor
There are now emergency phones located on North Fork Road at Elkhorn Fire Department, 32788 N. Fork Road SE, Lyons, OR.
Marion County Parks Need Your Help!
We need volunteers and that means people who want to serve on the Marion County Parks Commission and those who want to work on projects in the parks. Can you help? Check out our
volunteer page for more information.