Foster Care Volunteers
Foster homes provide temporary care to dogs in need. It is a life changing experience for the animals and a rewarding one for the humans!
How Do I Become a Foster Parent?
The first step to becoming a foster volunteer is to fill out our ONLINE FOSTER APPLICATION
The minimum requirements to foster with us:
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Live within a reasonable distance from our shelter
- Be able to provide a safe loving environment for the foster dog
- Must be able to transport your foster dog to and from our shelter - A DMV check is required
- Complete the Online Orientation followed by the In-Person Orientation
Frequently Asked Questions/What Does Fostering Entail?
Foster Program FAQ
Are you ready to become a foster parent?
For more information please contact us at (503) 316-6698 or email .