Garbage: $107.45 per ton
- Minimum charge: $25.00 ($.053725/lb after 460 lbs.)
Appliances without Refrigerant: $5.50 each
Appliances with Refrigerant: $20 each
Marion County MUST have all appliances that were designed to contain refrigerant (whether or not they currently contain refrigerant) assessed by a professional who will remove any refrigerant and provide DEQ with required documentation. This is due to the EPA Clean Air Act and must be done before the appliance can be sent off for recycling. For this reason, we charge $20.00 for appliances that were designed to contain refrigerant. Removing refrigerant yourself is dangerous to the environment and your health, is against EPA regulations, and you will still be charged the $20.00 fee.
**MIXED LOADS WILL BE CHARGED AT THE GARBAGE RATE**
Clean Yard Waste Only: $59.49 per ton
- Minimum charge: $15.00 ($.0297/lb after 500 lbs. )
Treated Wood Waste: $107.45 per ton
- Minimum charge: $25.00 ($0.053725/lb after 460 lbs)
- This includes painted, varnished, stained, pressure treated or wood mixed with non-wood products (paper, grass, leaves, needles, dry wall or garbage).
- Creosote wood is not accepted at this facility.
Non-treated Wood Waste: $59.49 per ton
- Minimum charge: $15.00 ($0.0297/lb after 500 lbs)
- This includes: lumber, logging slash, nut hulls, tree limbs, pallets, plywood, particle board, and wood shakes.
- Nails are okay.
- Small tire (less than 20" rim) - $2
- Small tire on rim - $4
*(Small tires greater than 12"width are charged a medium tire fee. Bicycle, go-cart, lawnmower, wheelbarrow, and motorcycle tires will be charged a garbage fee.)
- Medium tire (20-26" rim) - $10.00
- Medium tire on rim - $20
*No tires greater than 26" rim accepted (see below for other options.)
Customers may pay with cash, personal checks, debit or credit cards including Master Card and Visa. Please note that you will be required to show photo ID for checks and card payments. Marion County No Longer Accepts AMERICAN EXPRESS or DISCOVER Credit Cards.