North Fork Park
The land, now called North Fork Park, was the first 'park-designated' land purchase made by Marion County. 8.52 acres of the park is leased from BLM. With the warm water of the Little North Fork, a swimming hole, a sandy beach, and a thirty minute drive from the Salem area, North Fork Park is one of the most popular parks in Marion County. Work relief crews helped develop the park's trail system.
Facilities at a Glance
- NORTH FORK PARK IS CLOSED DUE TO WILD-FIRE DAMAGE
- Open Year-round (unless closed to snowfall)
- Day Use Only - Open 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 11.98 Acres
- Picnic Tables
- Water Activities
- Hiking Trails
- ADA Accessible: Restroom and trail
Smoking and alcohol are prohibited at all county parks (see
Marion County Code).
- PARKING PASSES ARE NOT CURRENTLY BEING SOLD. THE PARK AND NORTH FORK ROAD ARE CLOSED DUE TO FIRE DAMAGE.
Travel twenty-eight miles east of Salem via Hwy 22, and one mile past Mehama, turn left onto North Fork Road. North Fork Park is located three miles up the road.
For More Information Contact:
5155 Silverton Rd.
Salem, OR 97305
Phone: (503) 588-5036
North Fork County Park
24450 North Fork Road SE
Mehama, OR 97346
6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.