For more information from a specific program, call the appropriate number below:
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services: 503-588-5288
- Communicable Disease Reporting Line: 503-588-5621
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC): 503-588-5057
- Vital Records: 503-588-5406
Marion County Health & Human Services strives to create a safe and welcoming community where all people can access high quality health and human services, and are supported to achieve their highest level of health.
We are committed to creating a vibrant community in Marion County, where all people have opportunities to live healthy, purposeful lives.
Check out our 2018-2023 Strategic Plan!
Having trouble finding what you're looking for?
- Try clicking on "Programs and Services" for the address of the program or service that you are looking for.
- Try using the search feature on the top right of this page to enter key words like "restaurant scores" or "WIC vouchers".
- Still can't find what you need? Call our administrative office at