Marion County Health & Human Services
For general information about the novel coronavirus, please
call 211. Click
here to visit the Oregon Health Authority webpage for additional information about coronavirus.R
Programs and Services
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, many services are now being offered remotely. For more information from a specific program, call the appropriate number below:
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services: 503-588-5288
- Communicable Disease Reporting Line: 503-588-5621
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC): 503-588-5057
- Vital Records: 503-588-5406
Marion County Health & Human Services strives to create a safe and welcoming community where all people can access high quality health and human services, and are supported to achieve their highest level of health.
We are committed to creating a vibrant community in Marion County, where all people have opportunities to live healthy, purposeful lives.
Check out our 2018-2023 Strategic Plan!
Having trouble finding what you're looking for?
- Try clicking on "Programs and Services" for the address of the program or service that you are looking for.
- Try using the search feature on the top right of this page to enter key words like "restaurant scores" or "WIC vouchers".
- Still can't find what you need? Call our administrative office at
Email Privacy: While we are happy to answer general questions via email, we suggest you do not transmit personal or health related information in your message. We cannot meet any expectation you might have of confidentiality when you communicate with us over the Internet. If you have a specific personal or health-related issue, please call the appropriate county government office instead.
Programs & Services
To report a public health emergency, or make an urgent report of communicable disease, call (503) 588-5621 at anytime.