Welcome to Marion County WIC
Bienvenidos a WIC del Condado de Marion
ATTENTION: Important information about WIC services during the COVID-19 outbreak
Starting March 30, 2020, we are providing all WIC services by phone, text, or email. Our goal is to continue to offer nutrition education and healthy foods, while keeping your family and our staff healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Phone: 503-588-5057
- Text the word "marion" to 20121 | Envía la palabra clave "marion"
- Email: WIC@co.marion.or.us
The following Marion County WIC offices will be closed to the public until further notice:
- Early College High School
We will reevaluate our clinic services at the end of May 2020.
The Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program is a public health nutrition service helping families access the healthy foods they need, and so much more!
- Benefits to buy healthy foods, like whole grains, milk, fruits, and vegetables.
- Answers to your questions about nutrition, exercise, feeding your kids, prenatal care, and more.
- Breastfeeding help and breast pumps for moms who need them.
- Classes on a variety of health and parenting topics.
- Information on other services in your community.
To get help from WIC, you must:
- Live in Oregon.
- Be pregnant, postpartum, breastfeeding, or have a child under the age of 5 in your care
- Meet the Oregon WIC income guidelines, with a household income less than 185% below the federal poverty limit (Learn more here
To get started, contact us and let us know you'd like to make an appointment by:
- Calling us at (503) 588-5057
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Texting "marion" to 20121 to start a conversation with a Marion County WIC team member
- Stopping by a WIC office and scheduling an appointment at the front desk
During your WIC visit, we will:
- Check to see if you qualify for WIC services
- Check your child's growth
- Talk about your family's health and diet needs
- Answer your questions
- Tell you about other programs that may be able to help you
- Give you an eWIC card to buy WIC-approved food
Marion County WIC
3180 Center St. NE, Suite 1360, Salem, OR 97301
Phone: (503) 588-5057 | Fax: (503) 566-2971
Text: Message "marion" to 20121 to start a text conversation with Marion County WIC!
Click here for a list of our FIVE locations throughout Marion County!
Page last updated: 31 May 2019