The quicker the graffiti is removed, the stronger the message that the community will not tolerate the vandalism. Report graffiti concerns to:
Marion County 503-588-5032
Polk County 503-623-9251
or your local Police
Ways to help deter graffiti:
1) Keep property well maintained and well lit.
2) Check property daily and immediately paint over or remove graffiti observed.
3) Fences - try to use chain link to prevent a "canvas" for taggers.
4) Paint wood/vinyl fences dark colors.
5) Use protective coating/sealant on fences and buildings.
6) Use landscaping such as thorny plants or other shrubs to prevent access to a fence or wall.
7) See graffiti on public property (utility boxes, postal boxes, street signs)? Please use the contacts listed above to report it!