Adult Outpatient Services
Adult Behavioral Health
2045 Silverton Road NE, Suite B
Salem, OR 97301
Phone: (503) 588-5351
Fax: (503) 585-4908
Summary of Services
Our Adult Outpatient Services (AOS) provides primarily clinic-based services to adults with serious mental illness residing in Marion County. Most of the individuals enrolled in services have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective, Bi-Polar, Major Depressive Disorder, Posttraumatic Stress, or other thought disorders with accompanying psychosis.
The goal of AOS is to assist with mental health services to develop skills, resources, and support to live as independently as possible in the community.
Qualified Mental Health Associates (QMHAs) provide case management, care coordination, and assistance accessing needed medical, social, educational and other services. Therapists provide care coordination to manage transitions between levels of care and facilitate ongoing communication with involved providers.
Peer Support Services
Our Peer Support Specialists use their lived experiences with their mental health recovery journey to provide inspiration and hope that mental health recovery is possible. They provide support, encouragement, and by sharing their own experiences with their mental health recovery.
Qualified Mental Health Associates (QMHAs) provide individual training on skills for daily living and community integration. Training focuses on skills such as cleaning and maintaining the house, budgeting and paying bills, Shopping for groceries and meal preparation, health management and maintenance, advocating for oneself, and more.
AOS offers additional support services such as Licensed Care Placement Coordination, Supportive Housing Program, and Supported Employment and Education.
Eligibility for Enrollment
- Individual has Medicaid, Medicare or is indigent
- Individual is 18 years or older
- SPMI diagnosis and accompanying functional impairment as indicated below:
- Schizophrenia, Bipolar 1 Disorder, or Schizoaffective Disorder with individual having (1) been in inpatient psychiatric care at least once in their lifetime, or (2) having experienced at least one episode of disability requiring residential care for at least two months
- Major Depressive Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, or Schizotypal Personality Disorder with individual having been (1) civilly committed and admitted to Oregon State Hospital (OSH) under ORS chapter 426, (2) civilly committed under ORS chapter 426 and referred or at risk of referral to OSH, (3) admitted to OSH under guardian authorization, (4) residing in licensed care as defined by ORS 443.705, or (5) if directed by Oregon Health Authority
Email Privacy: While we are happy to answer general questions via email, we suggest you do not transmit personal or health related information in your message. We cannot meet any expectation you might have of confidentiality when you communicate with us over the Internet. If you have a specific personal or health-related issue, please call the appropriate county government office instead.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To report a public health emergency, or make an urgent report of communicable disease, call (503) 588-5621 at anytime.