Marion County Wraparound
Wraparound is a unique program that guides youth and families in Marion County to develop a plan to meet the needs of youth with emotional, physical, and behavioral challenges. The plan is family-driven and youth-guided, and is based on the strengths and culture of the youth and their family.
At Marion County Wraparound, we believe that youth are best served in their own homes and in their own communities, with their families at the center.
Families participating in Wraparound often see the following improvements:
- Behavior and function;
- School achievement and attendance;
- Success at home and other community settings;
- Parents' skills;
- Parents feeling more confident about accessing community resources.
Many families in Marion County are eligible for the program, including:
- Youth with significant emotional and behavioral challenges;
- Families involved with multiple child-serving systems;
- Families in need of assistance connecting with resources; and
- Families seeking help developing a crisis plan.
To learn more about Marion County Wraparound and whether it is the right fit for your family, call (503) 576-4536